AMG Electronics Ltd is dedicated to our quality policy to provide a contracted electronic assembly service which meets or exceeds the requirements of its customers and quality standard parameters at all times.
We shall constantly and continually strive to ensure the highest standards of excellence in electronics manufacturing and customer relations through the committed involvement and participation of all levels of management, staff and all other interested parties.
In line with our ISO9001 and ISO14001 certifications AMG Electronics Ltd shall monitor all aspects of customer product conformity through internal/external audits of process and procedures, customer satisfaction, vendor valuations and to monitor any non-conformances both internally and externally, to enable corrective actions to be invoked to alleviate reoccurrence, and to achieve a culture of “right first time”.
Our Environmental Statement
AMG Electronics Ltd are committed to providing a quality sub-contract electrical/electronic service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do, that conforms or exceeds to the requirements ISO14001-2004 certification.
- Integrate environmental considerations and possible impacts into all of our decision making and activities, to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social consequences by periodically reviewing our policy in light of current and future developments,
- Promote environmental awareness to our employees and to encourage participation in issues that may affect their work tasks, by providing information and training,
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout the company to reduce waste by re-use and re-cycling, particularly those that are non-renewable,
- Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions where feasible and take all reasonable precautions to protect health and environment when such materials are used, stored and disposed of,
- Where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programs,
- Communicate our environmental commitments to customers, suppliers and clients and encourage them to support it.